· System Admin and Troubleshooting Expertise on HP UX V1/V2/V3
· Good level of System Admin and Troubleshooting skills on SUSE Linux SA.
· System Admin and Troubleshooting Expertise on Solaris 9/10 SA
· System Admin and Troubleshooting Expertise on Windows Server SA
· Wide exposure on troubleshooting performances issue on HP/Solaris and Windows servers.
· Exposure to HP and SUN High Availability solution(SG) including commissioning and troubleshooting skills.
· Database admin and troubleshooting capabilities on SQL/Objectivity.
· Decent Exposure at hardware level to the following series of servers.
· HP PA-RISC/Itanium servers.
· HP Proliant X86 Servers
· SUN SPARC/X86 servers
· Indepth knowledge on protocols - SNMP/ TCP/IP / OSI etc.
· Scripting (PERL/Shell) basic level in order to be able to automize routine task and troubleshoot application threads.
· Rich Experience with Ericsson/Non- Ericsson SDH/DWDM/Microwave/ ADSL/FTTH product portfolio.
· Good CRM skills.
· Ability on negotiating and be convincing on complex Technical issues.
· Should be a positive team player.
· Should practice systematic knowledge transfers open to the reverse by other team members.
· Expertise on simulation of problems in lab environment and associated troubleshooting.
· Wide exposure on different database schemas and designing tools to overcome database discrepancies.
· Expertise on executing test specifications to verify solution to issues raised.