PCCG Systems Integration and Validation team is looking for System validation engineers to own and drive end to end ingredient and system level validation (including SW/ HW/ FW ingredients). In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with development, software, hardware, application engineers and architects to define and drive ingredient and system validation for Client platforms. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Own technology & system validation definition, test strategy for current and next generation Client platforms, engage with platform planner, platform architects and software architects to ensure testability of future platforms and platform ingredients. Participate and work closely with the technology and/ or product development team.
This is a technical role which will challenge you to know the system at a much deeper level to understand the theory of operations to help develop new test strategies. You will be key contributor in ensuring the success of the Client system integration and validation and act as gatekeeper to platform and/ or technology launch.
Job Involves managing strong internal and external networks, comfortably influences at the management level, is an exquisite communicator, and delivers consistently exceptional results. This requires engaging early in the product life cycle to understand the goals/need; understand the market segment & platform, share knowledge with team.
Maintains holistic view to identify products evaluation needs & ensure they are met through effective actions/ results like
- Publishing comprehensive plan
- Ensuring features are completely validated early in PLC
- Write/ensure complete test strategy, plan, procedures and coverage exists; test matrix for features; timely escalations and reviews and document signoff
- Define acceptance criteria adherence to corporate standard and team methodology
- Ensure appropriate right # of test cycles, right types of testing at the right time
- Responsible for communication/ status update for the validation steering team including unique defects found.
- Risk mitigation and remove roadblock by working through platform forums as well cross site teams.